• Through all the things that came to pass Our love has grown . . . but so's your ass. |
• I bought this Valentine's card at the store In hope that, later, you'd be my whore |
• 3 friends talking about AIDSFriend: Kabhi condom ke bina nahin karta. Santa: Ungli mein bhi condom pehnta hoon.Banta: Main to bilku risk nahin leta, padosi se karwata hoon. |
• What's the moral of movie Salaam Namaste? |
• Every married man keeps wondering every evening: Shud I go out and look at what I cannot fuck or stay home and fuck what I cannot look at. |
• 8 qualities of a perfect husband: |
• Want a booming business? Start a condom company named "DIPPER Condoms". U'll get free publicity on every truck in India. Use DIPPER at night. |
• Kalu makes idlis 4 breakfast. |
• A great scientist developed a bra that stops woman's boobs from bouncing while running or nipples showing when wet. His colleagues killed him! |
• Sex - Burn Calories Chart |
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Naughty SMS 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment