• Why did Shahid and Kareena break up? |
• Why is sex similar to shaving? |
• First Doc: I had sex with my patient. I'm feeling guilty |
• Give an example of Complete business failure due to negligence. |
• A old woman calls the Police department and says: I have a Sex Maniac in my apartment. Pick him up in the morning! |
• 25 Uuseless things in a Man's body: 20 Nails you can't Hammer, 2 Tits you can't Milk, 1 Cock that doesn't Crow, and 2 Balls you can't Throw !! |
• A man is a king. A king is a ruler. A ruler is 12 inches. |
• Boy to girl in a party: Kitne bhai behen ho! |
• Monica Lewinsky turned 31. How time flies! It seems like yesteraday when she was crawling around the White House on her hands n knees puttin everything in her mouth! |
• What is similarity between sex n shave? |
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Naughty SMS 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment